One of my resellers wanted 2 different IPs for his name servers.
I googled about it, did not find proper info so finally I got it working with help of one my friends.
Here is the way to do it…
- Make sure that you have 2 IP Addresses free
- Go to EDIT A DNS Zone from DNS Functions in WHM
- Select the site / username of the reseller
- In that add 2 new entries, for example: ns1.resellerdomain.com A xx.xx.xx.xx & ns2.resellerdomain.com A xx.xx.xx.xx (replace xx.xx.xx.xx with your IP Address)
- Confirm everything once, save those entries
- Now click on Reseller Center from option Reseller
- Click on Edit Privileges/Nameservers
- Add those name servers in Primary and Secondary Nameserver box (Don’t click on Assign IP Address or Add and entry for this name server)
- Click on Save
That’s it…all done 🙂