Guys, I have been hunting for a good PHP programmer based in Mumbai for quite sometime. Trust me, finding good people is really really difficult job. We called up around 40 people for the interview and around 10 – 12 have agreed. I have no idea how many of them will actually come.
OK!! Back to the point. I am looking for full time PHP Programmer for my company, Web1. This is what I am looking for in a person:
- Good knowledge of the stuff is pretty obvious thing but the more important is, willingness to learn new things, willingness to play around with the things like different frameworks, AJAX and stuff.
- Person should be more interested in the work rather than checking how big is my company. Well, it is a small company but hell with it, there is lot of work to keep you busy.
What a person will get in return:
- Super friendly work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Superb espresso coffee from our new coffee maker.. Seriously, it is just too good.
- Periodical salary increments
- And a paycheck on first of every month haha
In short, we will try our best to keep you happy haha
So what you will get?
Cheque of Rs. 2500 is waiting for you. Obviously if we hire your referred person.
Where to apply for?
Send in your resume to jobs at web1 d0t in